Version 7.0 Released!

All important information about the server will be posted here.

Moderator: Server Administrators

Forum rules
Click here to view the forum rules and formats.
HP3
Server Owner
Server Owner
SA-MP Name: Trevor19012

Version 7.0 Released!

Post by HP3 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:59 pm

After a long time of server inactivity I am proud to announce the following:
Whats new:
  • Player Attachments - Each player can add attachments to their skin (6 slots). /att
  • Derby Event - You can use this by using /derby. You must have two players in for it to start. It does not give you weapons, you must use your own.
  • Radio System - You can now use /radio to listen to online stations and even listen to your own custom station.
  • Discord is the new IRC - IRC has been removed and all ingame echo chat has been moved to Discord. Yes you can chat ingame via the Discord. Link posted below.
  • Neons - Players are now able to attach neons to their vehicle through /cm. Keep in mind you can only attach a set at a time and it deletes when you disconnect.
  • Lobby Changes - The lobby has been changed back to San Fierro and now use actors for most of the checkpoints, as well as all the stores.
  • Bonus Vehicle - Bonus vehicle is now back and will not be able to be abused this time. /ct and /teles and the ability to repair have been disabled if you are in a non-spawned bonus vehicle.
  • Cube Parkour - A parkour challenge that awards score and money have been added by community member Gucchi. Use /cube for this.
  • Not registering - Not registering on the server will now kick you as it does not make sense to have guests anymore.
  • New Stats - New statistics have been added to /stats. Such as K/D Ratio, Register Date, Races Completed.
Some general bug fixes for the server have been implemented as well.

The future ahead:
With the release of 7.0 I am excited to see future suggestions from players about what they would like added. I have in mind some stuff of what I will add in the coming days and weeks and these are:
  • More challenges and parkours
  • A leaderboard system ingame using /leaderboard
  • A duel system
Hosted Tab:
Hosted tab will be coming back for the server. Once this topic is posted, I will be paying for it and Ricardo will process it.

Discord:
PLEASE do not abuse emojis and sending pictures. You will get banned for it as it can crash the server. Enjoy it and chat with your friends ingame.

Player Stats:
For now all players will have to re-register until Ricardo can come up with a solution where I can upload updates fast and be able to access the SQL from 6.3. I apologize for this. All players who had Donator will receive it back, you do not have to donate again

Businesses and Houses:
You may notice the lack of businesses and houses. More will be added in the coming days by me. I did not have time to add all of them in a short span of time.

Bugs:
If you find any bugs, please report them and I will fix them as fast as possible. Please read the updated formats and the notes.

DISCORD LINK: https://discordapp.com/invite/3GK8Xe2
SA-MP IP: 5.196.143.97:7797