Forum Rules & Formats

Moderator: Server Administrators

[GA]BustedNOR
Donator
Donator

Re: Forum Rules & Formats

Post by [GA]BustedNOR » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 pm

A bump here is needed!
Follow these rules to avoid warnings and forum bans, we have seen a lot of this lately!
Read the whole thread.
Do follow my actions, and you will avoid getting punished.

zoky
Donator
Donator

Post by zoky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Let me bump this with a minor, but kind of important thing.
Stop posting things like "hahah so funny" or "nice one" in topics like Epic quotes topic or Funny pictures from R-FS.
I was only removing posts, but if a person keeps doing it I might start giving out warnings (though it's kind of stupid..).

drownrabbit
Donator
Donator

Reminder about rule 1.

Post by drownrabbit » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:24 pm

You are not allowed to use weapon bugs such as:
c-bug;rapidfire;rape-shoot;2-shoot & so on.

Players using these bugs will first be warned and then banned.

You've been warned!

Ricardo
Server Owner
Server Owner

Post by Ricardo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:20 pm

Updated 27-06-2016. The no racism rule has been wiped. This has been a forum rule since forever and I thought it was a rule in-game as well. But that isn't rule. It was only here, but it's obvious that this was confusing and to clear this confusion please read this post.

Due to some recent events that are too unimportant to go in full detail with I've decided to get rid of this forum rule. Here's a small explaination why...

The problem was that people were using the n***** word and were whining about getting punished for it, while others didn't get punished. This is a clear example of a rule that is hard to enforce, since not everybody who uses such slangs is actually being racist. Since I personally don't get offended by it and neither do many other people I think it's best to just solve it by getting rid of the rule alltogether, however:

Anyone who is being racist or sexist towards anyone, or any group group of people will be punished. This falls under the 'respect other players' rule! Racism is bad, but due to the nature of the word and the game GTA San Andreas we don't have to be strict about it. If somebody goes too far or people get annoyed by the use of your language we will ask you to stop immediately. This applies to any foul language and there's no need to use the F word, N word or whatever profanity in all sentances you make. It doesn't make you look cool and it's plain annoying.

Common sense people....

Thanks for reading this. For fucks sake.